Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whoops

I almost forgot to tell you where I go to college. Some know and some don't so the nitty gritty of it all is I'm attending Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). It's in the heart of Richmond, meaning you're going to get run over while attempting to cross the street. We don't have a campus persay more of a bunch of buildings somewhat interconnected with a little grassy knoll they call the park. It's lovely. Not my favorite style but it works just fine and you get used to it pretty quickly. I'm studying pre-med and have not declared my major yet. It will most likely end up being biology or something similar.

This semester I'm taking 18 credits, working part time, and planning on volunteering at MCV (their hospital associated with the college). While joining different clubs so I am a "well-rounded" student, whatever that means. But I am planning on going to medical school and becoming a doctor but that's a few years down the road. In the mean time I'm working at Cracker Barrel as a waitress trying to earn enough to pay for those textbooks that are $200 + (!!!!). I'm quickly learning that money disappears 10x faster than how long it takes you to make it, unfortunately.

Any other questions, concerns, complaints, or praises can be left in a comment below, emailed, or telephoned to me.

1 comment:

AJ said...

yay! Caitlin has a blog! welcome to the world of blogging. hope all is well!